after effects cc digital classroom
buy the KINDLE edition of this book at AMAZON
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Professional trainers guide you through 12 lessons, helping you learn essential After Effects CC skills at your own speed. Full-color, easy-to-follow steps in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the companion DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private tutor showing you the easiest way to learn After Effects CC.
- Create stunning motion graphics for use online or in broadcast projects
- Fix shaky, unusable video quickly by applying the new Warp Stabilizer VFX
- Build engaging animated sequences with masks and track mattes
- Import Cinema 4D files to add immersive 3D elements to your work
- Use green screen footage to create video composites
- Create engaging projects by compositing graphics with live video
- Use blending modes to control how content of two or more layers mixes or blends together.
Chroma Keying allows you to composite two images together by removing a specific color.